Appeal for Donation
Appeal for Donation
Warm Greetings from the Chairman and Members of Board of Governors, Director, Deputy Director, Faculty, Staff, Students and Alumni of the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal, Mangalore.
In commemoration of 60 years of fruitful existence, NITK is celebrating its Diamond Jubilee during the period August 2019 – August 2020. As part of these celebrations, a large number of academic and technical events are being planned. NITK has rich linkages and collaborations with various leading national & international institutes, industries and research organizations across the Globe. NITK takes the pride in its distinguished alumni who are contributing to the growth of the society, nation and other countries. Institute is also proud of the fact that many of its Alumni are occupying coveted positions within India and abroad.
The events of the coming weeks and months will require significant resources for successful conduct of all the events planned. I on behalf of the organizing Committee, request you to kindly support us by making contributions to the diamond jubilee fund in conducting the planned events during the entire year from Aug 2019- Aug 2020.
Come, dear alumni, rise to the occasion. Let us join our hands to do our little bit to the institute that has nourished and nurtured us, galvanized our talents, instilled confidence in us and moulded us into competent citizens. That is the least we can do for our alma mater.
All contributions to the above account would be exempted from taxable income.
Donate Directly to Institute:
Option 1: Donate ONLINE through payment Gateway
IRIS-NITK Team in association with Dean (AAIR) Office has developed software to integrate online donation to NITK Endowment Fund. Steps for the payment are given below:
1. Guidelines for donation are given below. Please go through before you click the "Donate" icon.
2. Donors are requested to fill the email address field with one of their verified email addresses and click on the Send OTP Email button’.
3. Once done, Donors are requested to check their emails (please check the spam folder if not found in the inbox) for the OTP and enter the OTP on IRIS. Next click on “Login” button and proceed forward.
4. Once you are logged in, you will view the Donors dashboard. Click on "Make a new Donation" .
5. The Donors Donation form will appear after which you are requested to fill out the form with your details. In case you are an Indian Citizen looking for Income Tax Exemption on this donation, kindly add your PAN Number as well in the form and ensure you fill out the correct permanent address, as the ITR Exemption Certificate will be sent by the Institute to your Permanent Address.
6. Once you are done filling the entire form, click on “Save Donation Details”.
7. The next step is the payment step where you are requested to initiate Payment using Billdesk. You can use the various options that Billdesk provides to pay the required amount.
8. Once the payment is successful you will get a mail at your registered email-ID regarding successful transaction if completed.
Option 2: Donate through Bank Transfer and email the filled donor data form:
☛ Donations in Indian rupees to the Account: “NITK/KREC Endowment Fund”, bearing A/c. No. 37481178720, SBI, NITK Campus Branch, Surathkal, Mangalore-575 025. [IFSC: SBIN0002273] [NEFT/RTGS: SBIN002273]
☛ Donors residing outside India can also transfer donation amount using "SWIFT" code of SBI, Mangalore SBININBB146 or through alternate means such as Internet Banking Facility.
Prof. K P Vittal - Dean (Alumni Affairs & Institutional Relations)