Development of Multilayer Thin Films for Solar Thermal Collector
1. Development of multilayer thin films by physical vapor deposition (plasma assisted) for potential application in solar collectors.
2. Optimizing the composition and thickness of the functional layer, protective layer and bond layer of thin films.
3. Characterization of thin films with respect to microstructure, composition, conductivity, absorptivity, reflectivity and mechanical properties.
4. Design and Development of solar thermal collector
5. Evaluation of efficiency of thin films deposited on Solar thermal collectors
6. Feasibility studies on the application of developed efficient coating on existing solar collectors at NITK, Surathkal
Principal Investigator : Dr. M R Ramesh,Dr. Sharnappa Joladarashi and Dr. Ajay Kumar Yadav | Contact : email@example.com
Estimated Budget : 10,00,000
Thank you very much for becoming a donor and expressing interest to support institute.