Vision And Mission
Institute Vision :
To facilitate transformation of students into good human beings, responsible citizens and competent professionals, focusing on assimilation, generation and dissemination of knowledge.
Institute Mission :
(1) Impart quality education to meet the needs of profession and society and achieve excellence in teaching-learning and research.
(2) Attract and develop talented and committed human resource, and provide an environment conducive to innovation, creativity, team-spirit and entrepreneurial leadership.
(3) Facilitate effective interactions among faculty and students, and foster networking with alumni, industries, institutions and other stakeholders.
(4) Practice and promote high standards of professional ethics, transparency and accountability.
Dean (Alumni Affairs) 's Vision :
Strengthening Alumni bondage with Alma Mater through Cyber Social Networking and enhancing their support in achieving "Academic Excellence".
Dean (Alumni Affairs) 's Mission :
(1) Promotion of Alumni support in Internship, Innovation, Startups and infrastructure development at Institute.
(2) Recognition of Alumni Achievers to present as role models and enroll them as mentors / counsellors for students.
(3) Enhancing Alumni Networking components through Internet & Communication Technologies (ICT).
(4) Celebration of Alumni Meets (Reunions) and enhancing Alumni engagement in support activities on Global, Societal and environmental concerns.